Posted on: September 17, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, youre provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growthPlease
review the job profile below and apply today!This position must
practice the profession of pharmacy in an environment that by
philosophy and policy, promote patient care and education. This
person must be patient directed, clinically oriented, and have a
vision to take Meijer Pharmacy to the next level of patient
care..What You'll be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions safely accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an
appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and
grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer Policies and Procedures
as well as state and federal laws.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Listen to the patient and resolve patients needs, customer
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible
for the pharmacy operations.
- Perform and oversee (where allowed) clinical services,
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana)
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of
policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state
the unit operates.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Meijer, Indianapolis , Relief Pharmacist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!