Marriage and Family Therapist
Company: Community Health Network
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm,
Flexible schedule with some evenings & weekends
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our
neighbors. Over 60 years later, "community" is still the heart of
our organization. It means providing our neighbors with the best
care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology. It means
getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer
opportunities and benefits initiatives. It means ensuring our
dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their
fields and to better serve our patients. And above all, it means
exceptional care, simply delivered - and we couldn't do it without
Make a Difference
The Behavioral Health Therapists facilitate, monitor, and provide
comprehensive mental health/chemical dependency case management and
therapy services (including but not limited to assessment,
individual, family and group therapy, crisis intervention, and
treatment planning) to addicted and/or severely mentally ill or
seriously emotionally disturbed children and their families.
Exceptional Skills and Qualifications
Applicants for this position should be able to collaborate with
others in a team setting, have excellent communication skills, and
a positive attitude toward problem-solving.
- License eligible for the LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCAC in the State
of Indiana required.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a
mental health related field required.
- 2 + years of experience providing mental health treatment
- Possess current Indiana Driver's license with proof of current
- Recognizes and commits to critical importance of customer
satisfaction (both internal and external customers).
- Provides comprehensive psychosocial assessments.
- Develops individualized treatment plans with a focus on improving
individual and family functioning in the home, school, workplace or
community. Provides effective and efficient mental health
interventions including, but not limited to individual, family and
process group therapies and crisis intervention appropriate to
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary treatment team in planning,
facilitating, and coordinating treatment especially in the areas of
assessment, referral, and discharge planning appropriate to client
- Identifies needs and provides links through case management to
other treatment programs, community resources, services, and
entitlements appropriate to client needs.
- Actively involved in service line quality improvement
- Provides psychological first aid in response to a disaster or
critical incident, if trained to do so (through use of NOVA or CISM
model of intervention). Complies with all applicable Behavioral
Care Services policies and procedures. Participate in Aggressive
Behavior Management appropriate to the population served. See
Behavioral Care Services Policy: Provision of Aggressive Behavior
Management Training of Staff.
- Trains and assists clients and/or family in the development of
activities of daily living, individually or in groups with a focus
on improving client and/or family's ability to function
independently in the community.
- Actively involved in professional development and education.
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver
exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration.
We consider ALL an integral part of the exceptional patient
experience. We PRIIDE ourselves on not having employees but
Caregivers. Join our Community as we make a difference in your
Caring people apply here.
Keywords: Community Health Network, Indianapolis , Marriage and Family Therapist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!