Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Units- (PCCU - CVPV)
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 217838 Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Units- (PCCU - CVPV) Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information --Title:--Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular City, State:-- Indianapolis, IN Location:-- Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St Additional Job Details:--Multiple Units, Shifts & Schedules Available Departments:-- --Progressive Cardiac Care Unit (PCCU) and Cardio Vascular Peripheral Vascular (CVPV) About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it---s a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person---body, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences. Job Description Are you a Registered Nurse (RN)--with the vital calling to treat patients suffering from heart diseases and conditions? As a Cardiac Care Nurse, you have a desire to be challenged and excel in intense, fast-paced environments. St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital offers some of the most advanced cardiovascular care in the world? Our--Cardiovascular units are--expanding. We are looking for RNs for both day and night shift to grow our team for this specific cardiac population. -- Progressive Cardiac Care Unit (PCCU) -- Cardiac Medical:
- Cardiac (chest pain, MI, arrhythmias, cath/PCI, etc.)
- PRE-Open Heart (CABG, Valve, etc.)
- Heart Failure
- PRE-VAD (Ventricular Assist Device)
- Cardiac Transplant Cardio Vascular Peripheral Vascular (CVPV) Cardio Surgical:
- Open Heart (CABG, Valve, etc.)
- Peripheral Vascular (percutaneous and surgical interventions)
- Cardiac Transplant Ventricular Assist Device
Thoracic Job Summary: Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualifications:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Indiana Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Registered Nurse--Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)-- Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular Units- (PCCU - CVPV), Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!