Registered Nurse (RN)--Orthopedic
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 266916 Registered Nurse (RN)--Orthopedic Indianapolis, Indiana Regular Additional Job Information Title:--Registered Nurse (RN) City, State:-- Indianapolis, IN Location:-- Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St Department:---- Othr Specialty Nrsng Unit 001 Additional Job Details:----Multiple Shifts About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Why Join the St Vincent Family? Being a nurse with St. Vincent is much more than a job. You will be part of a team of people that truly want to follow a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope.--St. Vincent Health is one of the largest employers in the state of Indiana with more than 13,000 associates, meaning whatever your specialization and whatever your professional goals - the sky is the limit. We offer free parking, an onsite fitness center, tuition reimbursement and specialty certification reimbursement, close to shopping and restaurants and 20 minutes to downtown. --
Culture of teamwork: Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Ongoing support: Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Advancement: Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Healthcare leader: Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care and commitment to clinical excellence -- If you---re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team. What You Will Do The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Indiana Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Diploma--from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred. Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)-- Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN)--Orthopedic, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!