Registered Nurse RN - Critical Care ICU - Medical ICU, Trama Neuro ICU, Cardiovascular ICU
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 217855 Registered Nurse RN - Critical Care ICU - Medical ICU, Trama Neuro ICU, Cardiovascular ICU Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Registered Nurse RN - Staff - Critical Care Intensive--Care Unit City, State:-- Indianapolis, IN Location:-- Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St Department:--Medical ICU (MICU), Trama Neuro ICU (TNICU), CardioVascular Transplant Critical Care (CVTU) Additional Job Details:--Multiple Units, Shifts & Schedules May be Available About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it---s a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person---body, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences. Job Description Are you a Registered Nurse (RN)--with the vital calling of Critical Care? As a Critical Care ICU Nurse, you have a desire to be challenged and excel in intense, fast-paced environments.--At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it---s a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person---body, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences. Medical ICU (MICU)
- Large, fast paced environment providing care for complex, high-acuity patients, utilizing a team-focused, supportive approach. Provides care for critical medical (multisystem organ failure, diabetic ketoacidosis, status post cardiopulmonary arrest, etc.) patients.-- Trauma Neuro Surgical ICU - (TNICU)
- Level 1 Trauma Center with state-of-the-art facility designed to provide patients with serious or life-threatening injuries the highly specialized care they need. Cardiovascular Transplant Critical Care Unit - (CVTU)
- Highly acute Cardiac ICU/Cardiac Recovery Unit specializing in advanced heart failure, transplant, VAD---s, thoracic and vascular patient populations. Job Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support--Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Registered Nurse--Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support--Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification. Education:
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification:-- Bachelor---s Degree in Nursing by hire date to position Work Experience:
- Preferred Qualification:-- One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN). Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)-- Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse RN - Critical Care ICU - Medical ICU, Trama Neuro ICU, Cardiovascular ICU, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!