Radiology Educator - College Programs
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID: 275345 Radiology Educator - College Programs Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Radiology Educator City, State:-- Indianapolis, IN Location:-- Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St Department:---- College Programs 003 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time Days,--40 hours Weekly, Monday through Friday, 8a-5p About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: The Radiology Educator assesses, plans, implements and evaluates educational activities related to staff development, providing proper instruction to radiology students. -- Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates educational programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate learning goals.
- Serves as a resource for staff in areas of program development, clinical practice and professional development.
- Participates in the coordination and continuity of orientation programs.
- Evaluates, assesses and documents competency for clinical rotations in the department.
- Required Credential(s):
- Sonography Tech--credentialed from the--American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--Or Sonography Tech specializing in Sonography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-S) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Within the scope of the job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA).-- Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent required. Master's degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor's degree and related experience preferred. Work Experience:
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience
- 1 year instructional experience in a related field Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Radiology Educator - College Programs, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!