Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool Medical Surgical (Med-Sur
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID: 193332
Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool Medical Surgical (Med-Surg)
Additional Job Information Title:--RN ---Med/Surg Float
City, State:-- Indianapolis, IN
Location:-- Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St
Department:---- Float Staffing 002
Additional Job Details:----PRN Rotating
Nonbenefited, no guaranteed hours. --Different options available for time commitment levels. --12-hour shifts. --Self-scheduling component. --All options do have some weekend and holiday commitment.
St.Vincent has an established reputation and tradition in the State of Indiana for providing excellence in patient care through our Core Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication.
Throughout St.Vincent, the ageless mission of St. Vincent de Paul remains unchanged: to minister to the bodies, minds, and spirits of those in need by keeping healthcare human. As one of the largest healthcare systems in the State of Indiana, our state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary associates, and Spirit of Caring can be found in healthcare ministries serving over half of Indiana's counties. St.Vincent is a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic Healthcare System.
Job Description Job Summary:
The Med/Surg Float provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Certification--specializing in--Advanced Cardio Life Support.--
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
- Minimum Qualification: One years of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN) in an acute care setting.
- Preferred Qualification: Two years of experience working as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting.
How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Ascension Candidate Care at 1-855-778-6037 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST M-F.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool Medical Surgical (Med-Sur, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!