Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular / St.Vincent Indianap
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID: 217838
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular / St.Vincent Indianapolis / Multiple Units, Shifts & Schedules Available
Job Description Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with the vital calling to treat patients suffering from heart diseases and conditions? As a Cardiac Care Nurse, you have a desire to be challenged and excel in intense, fast-paced environments. St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital offers some of the most advanced cardiovascular care in the world?
At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; its a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole personbody, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Facility: St.Vincent Indianapolis
Shift: Multiple Night, Evening, and Day Shift Available
Schedules: Multiple Full-Time (FT), Part-time (PT), Weekend Opition (WEO), and PRN Schedules Available
Departments: Progressive Cardiac Care Unit and Cardio Vascular Peripheral Vascular
Our Cardiovascular units are expanding. We are looking for RNs for both day and night shift to grow our team for this specific cardiac population.
Progressive Cardiac Care Unit (PCCU)
---Cardiac (chest pain, MI, arrhythmias, cath/PCI, etc.)
---PRE-Open Heart (CABG, Valve, etc.)
---PRE-VAD (Ventricular Assist Device)
Cardio Vascular Peripheral Vascular (CVPV)
Open Heart (CABG, Valve, etc.) Peripheral Vascular (percutaneous and surgical interventions) Thoracic
Cardiac Transplant Ventricular Assist Device
The RN-Staff provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular / St.Vincent Indianap, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!