Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Critical Care St. Vincent He
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job ID: 276704
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Critical Care St. Vincent Heart Center
Additional Job Information
St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana's medical specialties are focused on providing advanced, specialized treatment of cardiovascular disease in a warm, comfortable and caring environment. We have been taking care of hearts for many years by partnering with cardiologists who earn national honors every year for the care they provide.
What will you do:
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
St. Vincent Heart Center
10580 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46290
Department: Cardiovascular Unit PCCU
Additional Job Details: FT Nights, 36 Hours Weekly
Shifts are 7p-7:30a
No Set Schedules
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indianas largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, womens and childrens health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
A Registered Nurse at St. Vincent Heart Center will care for cardiac patients. Patients we serve include advanced heart failure, aortic care, electrophysiology, open heart surgery, pulmonary hypertension, thoracic surgery, valve care, vascular care.
Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. Thats why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve. The PCCU has a development track to assist with developing the skills and confidence to excel as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Opportunities are available for new graduates, experienced and developing nurses. If you would like to connect with a recruiter for the Heart Center, please submit your application today.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- ACLS must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience.
Keywords: PCCU, critical care, progressive, RN, Registered Nurse, CCRN, CMC
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Critical Care St. Vincent He, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!