Pharmacist, Account Director (PBM)
Company: Repucare, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
RepuCare is a certified, woman-owned business (WBE) and a leading provider of medical management solutions for corporate, state and federal healthcare programs.? Our client, a healthcare technology company, is seeking an experienced Pharmiacist with practical knowledge and experience in project / account management, for an upcoming government contract.? Their employees are inspired by the opportunity to improve patient lives. They hire talented team members, and support their growth with comprehensive benefits, training, and policies to achieve a healthy work/life balanceJob Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact with the State of Indiana
- Responsible for all vendor requirements under this 7 yr RFP and contract
- Oversee vendor business processes and documentation
- Perform Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsibilities for all pharmacy-related matters, including inquiries and correspondence
- Interact, communicate, and coordinate to ensure continuity of pharmacy unit activities and responsibilities
- Lead staff on development, coordination, and publication of communication with outside entities, e.g., written provider communications, pharmacy-related web content, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate with provider associations, and other outside entities, including the general public
- Initiate and manage system change requests and documentation
- Representative to pharmacy-related Boards and Committees (e.g., Indiana Board of Pharmacy, DUR Board, Therapeutics Committee, Mental Health Quality Advisory Committee, etc.)
- Accountable for configuration of PDL elements, step therapy requirements, automated prior authorization criteria and all other PDL management criteria
- Acquire, analyze,? and maintain information? regarding pharmacy benefit management "best practices"
- Act as primary pharmacy? point of contact for Managed Care Entities (MCEs) and the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all reports that are the responsibility of the PBM vendorRequired:
- Indiana-licensed registered pharmacist in good standing
- Extensive knowledge of Medicaid claims processing and pharmacy benefit management
- At least three (3) years of management experience with government or private sector health care?
- Excellent communication and public speaking/presentation skills?Preferred:
- Pharm.D. degree
- PMP Certification
Keywords: Repucare, Inc., Indianapolis , Pharmacist, Account Director (PBM), Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!