Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Carmel
Posted on: February 16, 2019
We Are Hiring St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana's medical specialties are focused on providing advanced, specialized treatment of cardiovascular disease in a warm, comfortable and caring environment. We have been taking care of hearts for many years by partnering with cardiologists who earn national honors every year for the care they provide.A Registered Nurse at St. Vincent Heart Center will care for cardiac patients. Patients we serve include advanced heart failure, aortic care, electrophysiology, open heart surgery, pulmonary hypertension, thoracic surgery, valve care, vascular care.What will you do:Title: Registered Nurse (RN)City, State: Indianapolis, INLocation: St. Vincent Heart Center10580 N. Meridian StreetIndianapolis, IN 46290Department: Cardiovascular Unit PCCUAdditional Job Details: FT Days, 36 Hours Weekly 3 12xsShifts are 7a-7:30pSelf SchedulingNo Set SchedulesHoliday RotationWhy Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Carmel, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!