Pediatric Pulmonology Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Pediatrics opening in Indianapolis, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Pulmonology Physician in Indiana
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier search firm, is pleased to partner with the nation's largest non-profit health system and one of their Children's Hospitals in Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking board eligible or
board certified physicians to join their growing program.
- Join the nation's largest non-profit health system
- Physician-led organization
- Full-service pediatric hospital
- Accessibility to over 100 pediatric specialists
- Family-centered approach to children's health
- Join a respected team of 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners
- High patient satisfaction scores
- Shared call and consult service every 4th weekIn addition to this tremendous practice opportunity, you will enjoy the following amenities:
- Metropolitan market and capital city-16th largest city in the country
- Vibrant downtown-beautiful 8-mile cultural trail for walking or biking-gondola rides and boat rentals
- Experience the arts, museums, music, parks, zoo, and other amenities
- Colts football (NFL), Pacers basketball (NBA), Indians baseball (AAA), and Indy Eleven soccer (USL)
- Lucas Oil Stadium-previous host to the Super Bowl and Final Four
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway-home to the Indy 500 and Brickyard 400
- Desirable suburban communities with outstanding public and private schools
- Low cost of living and unemployment rate below the national average
- Short commute to some of the nation's best universities--
- Physician-friendly state-great place to practice medicine--Interested candidates are encouraged to respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pulmonology, Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Indianapolis , Pediatric Pulmonology Physician, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!