MFM 3256 - Position with Strong National Catholic Healthcare System
Company: Pacific Companies
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Indianapolis, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Immediate opportunity exists for two Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join an established and growing practice. Medical directorship available. Ability to rebuild outreach relationships needed. Work alongside a large OB/Gyn practice made up of 10 referring physicians. In addition, the Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians practice alongside our Neonatologists and Perinatal Nurse Navigators on an integrated team.
- Physician – Led, Patient – Centered
- Catholic Ethical and Religious Directive apply
- OB Hospitalists in-house
- OB emergency department 24/7
- Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care
- Level II Pediatric and Adult Trauma Center: 375 beds / 18 ORs fully staffed 24/7 / Trauma Cart
- State – wide service line and medical group
- 1700 total hospital deliveries per year
- See average of 7 patients per day. Anticipate volume to increase with full time coverage.
- Office hours Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- 24/7 call coverage with Nurse triage support. Will add APPs when volumes increase. Weekend call relief through Locums or Network MFMs. Anticipate 2-3 weekend calls.
- Updated outpatient clinic located within the Hospital for Women and Children
- 2 GE Voluson E10s, 2 Trophon EPR High Level Disinfection, GE Corometrics 170 series Fetal Monitor for NST.
- Compensation FMV based upon experience. Student loan forgiveness, quality incentive of 15%, Sign-On Bonus, CME, Health Insurance, 401-3B
- 90-mile radius primary service area - 880,000 patient lives
- 65K ED visits annually / TeamHealth ED physicians / StatFlight / Pediatric Ground TransportThriving Family Friendly Area
- Strong local education system private and public / Two Universities
- Medical School Campus (170K SF) to be completed in Fall 2018 / Local NP and PA programs
- Tort Reform State - Medical Panel Reviews all Malpractice Claims, Cap on Damages Paid Malpractice - $250K/$750K Policy - That is All You Need Here
- Everything within 15-20 minutes; Children's and Science Museums Diverse community; All faiths represented; Art and Wine festivals
- Large Scale Development Downtown (estimated $250 million)
- Low cost of living: Average 5500 sq ft home for 350K
- 3.5% State Income Tax / Homeowners Receive a $48K Homestead Exemption from Property Taxes
- Costco, Macy's, Dillard's, Meier, Target, Best Buy etc.
- Strong Local Industries - Berry Plastics, Toyota, Alcoa, AstraZeneca
- Population in Town 120,000 People/Metro population 325,000
- Regional Airport Connects to Orlando, Charlotte, Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta Keyphrases: fetal medicine specialist jobs, maternal fetal medicine jobs, maternal fetal medicine specialist jobs, fetal medicine jobs
Keywords: Pacific Companies, Indianapolis , MFM 3256 - Position with Strong National Catholic Healthcare System, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!