Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Trauma ICU - Full Time Nights
Posted on: February 16, 2019
We Are Hiring Title: Registered Nurse (RN)City, State: Indianapolis, INLocation: Indianapolis-2001 West 86th StDepartment: Neuro Trauma ICU 001Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Nights, 36 hours Weekly7pm-7:30am, 36 hours/week, required every third weekend and holiday rotation.Why Join Ascension? St. Vincent is the 8th largest employer in the state of Indiana with 20 hospitals. Voted one of the 15 Best Health Systems in the Nation by Thomson Reuters. A Teaching Hospital with a Magnet Designation for nursing. St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
- At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it's a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope.
- Come Make a Difference - by joining the St. Vincent Nurse Family of Super Hero Nurses dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person - body, mind, and spiritWhat You Will Do The calling of the Critical Care Nurse---.. As a Trauma Neuro Surgical ICU - (TNICU) you have a desire to be challenged and excel in intense, fast-paced environments. Critical thinking is what you must love to do
- A Level 1 TRAUMA Center with state-of-the-art facility designed to provide patients with serious or life-threatening injuries the highly-specialized care they need.
- Certified Stroke Center Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Trauma ICU - Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!