Registered Nurse Full Time Home Health 4 10 Hour Shifts RN
Company: Envision Healthcare
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Seeking an opportunity that allows you the flexibility to schedule
your own hours*
St. Vincent Home Health is seeking a Full Time Salaried RN to work
4, 10 hour shifts in the Indianapolis area!
We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, full benefits
including 401K match & tuition reimbursement, supportive
leadership, room for professional growth, and so much more!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RN that enjoys
connecting with patients and having independence in their work!
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate,
organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary
team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and
administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their
place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total
provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assesses home health patients to identify the physical,
psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by
documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and
* Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the
interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
* Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as
* Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
* Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure
quality and continuity of services provided
* Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with
* Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of
third party payors
* Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to
patients/families, as assigned
* Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members,
physicians, and other health care professionals
* Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is
everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every
computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security
policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security
training, when offered. Report information systems security
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma,
or Baccalaureate School of nursing
* Current, unencumbered State License as a registered Nurse
* Current Driver s License
* Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent
* Two years of experience as a registered nurse in a clinical care
setting, home health preferred.
Keywords: Envision Healthcare, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse Full Time Home Health 4 10 Hour Shifts RN, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!