Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical ICU - Full Time Nights
Posted on: August 17, 2019
We Are Hiring RN-Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit 001 -
Full-Time,Night - Indianapolis, INNightshift 7pm-7:30am. Weekend
and Holiday rotation.Why Join Ascension? In Indiana, St. Vincent
operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of
affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St.
Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer
expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term
acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services,
emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric
services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and
more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for
145 years. St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based
healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through
innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading
non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is
committed to delivering compassionate , personalized care to all,
especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided
nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other
community benefit programs
- At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it's a calling with
a purpose of caring, healing and hope.
- Come Make a Difference - by joining the St. Vincent Nurse
Family of Super Hero Nurses dedicated to healthcare that focuses on
the whole person - body, mind, and spirit What You Will Do The
calling of the Critical Care Nurse... As a Medical ICU Nurse, you
have a desire to be challenged and excel in intense, fast-paced
environments. You will provide direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
healthcare organization. Critical thinking is what YOU love to do.
Medical ICU (MICU)
- A large 34 bed unit that is a fast-paced environment providing
care for complex , high-acuity patients, utilizing a team-focused,
- Provides care for critical medical (multisystem organ failure,
diabetic ketoacidosis, status post cardiopulmonary arrest, etc.)
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team. What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 month (30 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of
Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment
Keywords: Ascension, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical ICU - Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!