Culinary Aide Quarterly Retention Bonus & Quarterly Performance Review Increase Programs
Company: Brownsburg Meadows
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Culinary AideFull and Part-time availableBring your heart to
work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior
Communities!Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and
Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities.
These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our
guiding principles and create the framework for all our
relationships with customers, team members and community at
large.American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
calling.What will you be doing and how will you make a difference
at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Assists in preparation and portion of meal items according to
menu and diet requirements to accommodate resident needs.
- Communicates effectively with Certified Dietary Manager
throughout shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.Our
commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition Assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Free Meal during shift
- Paid ServSafe Training & ACF Certification
- Paid Certified Dietary Manager Certification
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19 Requirements
- Prior food services experience is preferred
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the
core values listed above is a must!We are Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: Brownsburg Meadows, Indianapolis , Culinary Aide Quarterly Retention Bonus & Quarterly Performance Review Increase Programs, Hospitality & Tourism , Brownsburg, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!