Culinary Aide - Retention Bonus Offered
Company: Franklin Meadows
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Culinary Aide opportunities at Franklin MeadowsWeekend option
Available.Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence
are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words
not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding
principles and create the framework for all our relationships with
customers, team members and community at large.American Senior
Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the
year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our
80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which
it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know
the community well. We value the same things in life that you do.
The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the
knowledge that we'll be part of your neighborhood for many, many
years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained
in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just
doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- Assists in preparation and portion of meal items according to
menu and diet requirements to accommodate resident needs.
- Communicates effectively with Certified Dietary Manager
throughout shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.
- Prior food services experience is preferred
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the
core values listed above is a must!Our commitment to our team
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition Assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Free Meal during shift
- Paid ServSafe Training & ACF Certification
- Paid Certified Dietary Manager Certification
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19We are committed to the safety
and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As
such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination
policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees,
including contracted third-party staff, and new hires effective
August 1, 2021. In accordance with our mission to compassionately
serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly
believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our
customer's safety and health. Should you have any questions
regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of
candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through their Executive Director once hired.We
are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: Franklin Meadows, Indianapolis , Culinary Aide - Retention Bonus Offered, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!