Customer Service Representative Level 1
Company: Van Ausdall and Farrar
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWho is VAF?Van Ausdall and Farrar is a business
solutions company, focusing in the field of print and copier
service. From our humble beginnings as a distributor for the Thomas
Edison Company in 1914, Van Ausdall & Farrar has grown to become
the State's largest full-service business technology provider for
healthcare, insurance, engineering & construction, state & local
government, manufacturing & logistics, and real estate companies in
Indiana and throughout the Midwest.What can VAF offer you?Two
options of health insurance - Dental insurance - Vision insurance -
Life insurance - Short Term Disability insurance - Long Term
Disability insurance - 401k plan with company match - 17 PTO days
your first yearPosition TitleCustomer Service Representative Level
IFLSA DesignationNon ExemptDepartmentAdministrationWork
LocationIndianapolisReports to Customer Care ManagerDate
Created/Revised01/20/2020VANAUSDALL & FARRAR POSITION
Position Summary/Objective This position is responsible for
providing a world class customer experience by presenting an
exceptional corporate image during all incoming and outgoing
communications, where by phone or electronic means.Essential
FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handles inbound calls, email requests and chat sessions from
customers regarding products and services.
- Accurately enters customer information, orders, and service
requests into the computer system.
- Completes data entry and ensures accuracy.
- Provides real time support to Service Team.
- Completes general office duties as requested or needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Organizational RelationshipsThis
position does not have supervisory responsibilities.Specific Job
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Able to manage time, maintain a schedule, monitor hours and
only work overtime once it has been approved.
- Able to gather and synthesize detailed information through
listening and questions skills.
- Able to consistently interact in a professional, patient,
polite, positive and respectful manner with customers and
- Knowledge and ability to work in a Windows Microsoft Office
environment with multiple applications
- Able to identify and solve problems.
- Able to read and follow detailed directions.
- Able to multitask and utilize multiple screens.Required
- Reliable, consistent attendance.
- Advanced verbal communication and listening skills including,
but not limited to: good grammar and clear speaking voice.
- Intermediate written communication skills, good spelling and
grammar for email and chat sessions.
- Basic computer skills, including email and internet.Required
Education and/or Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated success working in a dynamic office
environment.Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- None required for this position.Work Environment
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal
to high noise levels.
- This position requires working independently, as well as part
of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with
others on a daily basis.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires the use of all general office
Keywords: Van Ausdall and Farrar, Indianapolis , Customer Service Representative Level 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!