HARRY & IZZYS CIRCLE CENTRE BARTENDER
Company: Huse Culinary
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join our Huse Culinary family for great benefits:
- $250 Sign-on bonus
- $250 Referral bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off
- Generous Employee Discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(K) with 4% company match
- Years of Service recognition and awards
- Opportunity for growth
- Community Involvement If you are unable to complete this
application due to a disability, contact us at
email@example.com to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Bartender Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Welcome each guest personally within 30 seconds.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words,
tone, and body language always.
- Learn guest names and personally recognize our regular
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Accurately and immediately record and ring drink and food
orders into Aloha.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages per
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges, and provide
change as needed.
- Present drink and food menus, make recommendations and answer
questions regarding menu items.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Monitor and ensure that no Guest receives more than the allowed
amount of alcohol.
- Serve alcohol responsibly. Should a guest reach the state where
the bartender does not feel the guest should drive, supply a taxi.
Do not hesitate to ask management intervention when necessary.
- Obey and follow all liquor laws and card anyone that looks
under the age of 40.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, and storage areas.
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional
manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of
- Assist in restocking and replenishing bar inventory and
- Wash and sterilize stemware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Clear and reset tables in the bar area.
- Complete open and close duties.
- Accommodate special requests.
- Report all equipment and bar maintenance issues to restaurant
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the General
Manager and Restaurant Managers.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your co-workers.
Bartender Job Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of fine dining Bartending experience
- Understand federal, state, and local liquor laws.
- Must obtain, maintain, and keep on hand a current ATC
- Must provide Serv Safe Liquor Certification.
- Must have completed alcohol service training.
- Must complete company training and pass exam with a minimum
score of 90%. Bartender Work Environment/General Physical
Requirements ( subject to reasonable accommodations if warranted )
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and restaurant
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds.
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance. Bartender Uniform
- Clean black slip-resistant shoes and black socks.
- Clean, full length, black pressed slacks.
- Clean, pressed white button-down, long sleeve shirt.
- White or flesh tone undergarments are worn under the
- Bow tie.
- Vest. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Huse Culinary, Inc.
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training. Bartender Job Functions Disclaimer The
above statement reflects the general functions of this job and
shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work
requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may
expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional
duties fall within the partners' scope of responsibility.
Keywords: Huse Culinary, Indianapolis , HARRY & IZZYS CIRCLE CENTRE BARTENDER, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!