RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE-FULL TIME-GENERAL MILLS TEAM
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1CROSSMARK is seeking enthusiastic, motivated individuals to
join our growing team. As part of our family, you'll support
GENERAL MILLS, a fantastic long-standing client. We'll get you up
to speed and working quickly with our online training and learning
materials. Individuals will work independently and as part of a
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100
years of history.
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Competitive weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share CROSSMARK opportunities
with your friends and family.In today's fast paced retail
environments our highly skilled Retail Merchandisers provide
consumers with the opportunity to browse and purchase the latest
and most sought-after products from our clients. Our Merchandisers
have a keen eye for detail and work directly with a counterpart
from General Mills to implement and creatively display merchandise
for our retailers across the United States.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Daily access to the Internet, printer, and mobile device.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Basic computer and Internet skills.We're continuing to provide
merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play
a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites
readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal
regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees
and retail partners safe and healthy.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Indianapolis , RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE-FULL TIME-GENERAL MILLS TEAM, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!