Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant/Room Attendant
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position at TownePlace Indianapolis Downtown
Come Join Our Team!
Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality management
company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading franchisee,
committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through
attention to detail, with integrity, pride, and intensity.
Currently we are looking for a top performing Housekeeper/Guest
Room Attendant/Room Attendant.
What is in it for YOU?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- ON DEMAND PAY (NO FEES!) * Access your pay as you've earned it!
No cost to you!
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and
As a Housekeeper, you will demonstrate quality through cleanliness.
Daily tasks will include cleaning of guest rooms and public areas.
You will work closely with the Executive Housekeeper and Operations
Manager to ensure a positive overall guest experience.
Some Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access
and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust,
polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest
rooms and hallway).
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push,
pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an
extended period of time.
- Must be available between the hours of 8am-4:30pm daily
including weekends and some holidays.
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a
superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture,
sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction,
market premiums, superior return on investment and a "Whatever It
Takes" attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton,
and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is in Covington,
KY and led by industry executives who have worked together for more
than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with
hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States. Our
Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality
Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail,
Integrity, Pride, and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to
develop a special relationship with our guests, associates, and
owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions
across the board result in superior sales and financial
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests
with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A
great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their
job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and
helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates
is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As
the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude
of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the
personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality
people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
At Commonwealth Hotels, "We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity. Employment is decided on qualifications, merit and
business need." EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: commonwealthcareers, Indianapolis , Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant/Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!