Team Leader Assistant, Front End
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job SummaryAn Assistant Front End Team Leader's responsibility
is to assist in managing the Front-End Department by directing Team
Members, ordering materials and supplies, and implementing
merchandising initiatives to stimulate the growth of the business
while meeting customer requirements and maximizing profits.Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Prior management experience in Front End
operations/or related fieldCustomer Service Experience; Knowledge
of Market District Front End operational procedures; Ability to
read and interpret Profit and Loss statement
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Direct, oversee, and evaluate training provided to department
Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control
- Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing
on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
- Identify strengths and opportunities of the team and think
strategically when making moves and scheduling.
- Develop future leaders, identify Team Members who are poised to
rise through the ranks and remember our people are our best
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, giving each
Team Member a voice.
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work:
for Team Members, for guests and for products.
- Inspire the team and our guests with a passion for food and a
willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
- Set and reach aggressive sales and profit goals by making
suggestions when appropriate, while also managing shrink.
- Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring
that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best
- Communicate with the merchandising team to ensure that
promotions are properly communicated to Team Members and
- Make innovative plans and suggestions to improve our business.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we re more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We re one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It s why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo s, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on
shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We re always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Indianapolis , Team Leader Assistant, Front End, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!