Posted on: November 26, 2022
Competitive Salary, Career Growth, Excellent Benefits, 401k, and
More!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra JohnsonAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
the Midwest, we are the leading wholesale distributor of Heating,
Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) equipment,
parts, & supplies, and we are looking for an experienced Demand
Planner to join our team for a full time opportunity!Why join
us?Career GrowthCompetitive SalaryExcellent Benefits401kJob
DetailsThe Demand Planner will support the Inventory Management
Department in the procurement of primary product lines, and will
service as a partner between the Inventory Management Department
and Sales/Marketing team to help maximize achievement towards
- 2-5 years' experience in Demand Planning or Inventory
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical, organizational and
- Strong attention to detail is required to be successful in the
- Enthusiastic, effective Team Player, creative and takes
- Teamwork, leadership, and confidentiality attributes are
- Lead inventory planning strategy through historical sales
activity as well as new sales projections, through collaboration
with field sales team, product managers, and store managers.
- Work with Sales and Product Management to implement inventory
forecast for events - seasonal buys, inventory promotions, and
- Analyze and track Company existing inventory investments to
provide recommendations to help maximize results towards company
- Successfully manage inventory through the product life cycle to
minimize slow moving and obsolete material to maintain a healthy
- Train respective store managers to ensure consistent and proper
use of branch dashboards within the Supply Chain Analytics Business
- Evaluate competitive pricing from suppliers.
- Manage open purchase order reporting to understand expected
receipt dates, past due order follow ups, and expedite orders as
needed to prevent stock outs.
- Coordinate with Suppliers and logistics team for purchase order
will call pickups.
- Assist with the settlement of claims with Suppliers for
shipment errors.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Indianapolis , Demand Planner, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!