BL1 Utility 1st Shift - Bakery - $16.30
Company: Conagra Brands, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety
procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work
processes to include, Document & track production variables,
downtime, product samples, and to ensure proper blending of raw
materials by weight or automatic metering systems, follow and
document accurately time and temperature points in recipe
specifications to meet the quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement Actively support the ConAgra Performance
System-CPS. Experience in a High Performance Work Systems; 5's,
working in teams, problem solving, six sigma, TPM, training,
continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or
- Be responsible for keeping a Reliability Improvement Plan (RIP)
for your respective line.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Conduct a minimum of one area audit per week.
- Develop One Point Lessons-OPL's, Training materials, and
Standard Process Instructions-SPI's to include, but not limited to
creating power point presentations, training and presenting to Team
Members across the organization.
- Ability to maintain mastery on all skill sets that the
associate has been certified on through ongoing skills audits and
- Start-up, operate, maintain, sanitize and continually monitor
equipment and machinery for production processing of fillings,
dough etc. and executed shut down procedures.
- Receive additional training as needed to perform duties and
- Load packaging and casing materials into automated equipment
- Perform duties with speed and precision to maintain schedules,
quality, and work place safety.
- The ability to meet attendance requirements.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Line Lead might
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing or
- High school or equivalent
- Experience working in a food processing or packaging
- Experience working in an automated machinery environment (with
PLCs or MMIs)
- Experience work in a USDA, FDA, OSHA, or GMP compliant
- Proficiency in SAP
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sit, stand, walk and climb stairs during time on duty
- Lift/Carry/Push/Pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Repetitive motions including reaching, loading, inspecting, and
- Standing up to seven (7) hours/day
The specific statements shown in each section of this description
are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical
elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job
successfully. The Company recognizes that an individual with a
disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to
successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the
following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food
companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team
that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye
-, Marie Callender's -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -,
Reddi-wip -, and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angie's -
BOOMCHICKAPOP -, Duke's -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Inc., Indianapolis , BL1 Utility 1st Shift - Bakery - $16.30, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...