Boss Shop Customer Service/Sales Associate
Company: Boss Truck Shops, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Your browser does not support the video tag.
Boss Truck Shops is looking for Customer Service/Sales
Whether you are looking to start your career, or you are an
experienced service industry veteran, Boss Shop has a spot for you!
Boss Shops is an industry leader with clearly defined career
Boss Shops has many benefits to offer you that you will not find
anywhere else like:
- 4 week training program -
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid
- And much more!
Boss Truck Shop offers on-demand pay (access to earned but not yet
paid wages) through:
This year we also have our brand new Training Programs! Boss Shops
can offer you everything you need to start; or continue your career
in the Diesel Repair Industry!
Are you ready to work for an employer that cares about its
employees? - Come and work for a company that is willing to invest
in your training and provides a clear path for growth!
Come and join the Boss Shop Team!
The Customer Services/Sales Associate is an entry level position
responsible for greeting customers and determining if the shop can
fulfill their requests or needs. - -
- Greets customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
- Obtains all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair
- Obtains approval from customers/companies prior to writing
repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current
repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the
- Maintains a complete understanding and use of FleetCross/Motor
for accurate labor times.
- Maintains a complete understanding of the Boss Shop Warranty
- Orders all parts and supplies as directed by the
- Provides accurate estimates and wait times.
- Identifies work required and writes detailed description of
- Assigns work to all technicians within the guidelines of
- Maintains organizational control of work in progress and work
waiting to be done.
- Completes work orders by providing the necessary customer
information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other
- Documents all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty
- Reports all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
- Ensures completed shop tickets are properly billed and
collected after work is performed.
- Develops communication with customers to identify their needs
or concerns, and also to sell additional products and/or
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of the parts
- Responsible for National Account billing and
- Ensures total customer satisfaction and the integrity of
- Balance and organizes shift paperwork in a timely
- Responsible for cash register accuracy.
- Practices and adheres to all company safety policies and
procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and
- Stays current on all LMS training.
- Completes the onsite SW Training Program.
- Reports for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Retail or guest service experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and insurable to drive, preferred.
- Must be able to maintain working knowledge of parts
- Able to work the computer system efficiently.
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. - IF
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team
Physical Requirements: - The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by the Shop Sales
Associate I to successfully perform the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions,
provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.,
while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel,
reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb
or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Keywords: Boss Truck Shops, Inc., Indianapolis , Boss Shop Customer Service/Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...