Company: Huse Culinary
Posted on: August 16, 2019
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact us at email@example.com to ask for an
accommodation or an alternative application process.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other
cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cooks line
and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dished before
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to proper areas.
- Set up or break down the dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain safe and
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls
below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without
washing hands first.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the
Executive and Sous Chefs.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your
- Minimum 6 months dishwashing experience preferred.
- Understand and maintain proper sanitation of all restaurant
equipment in accordance with local and federal health
- Restaurant experience preferred.
Dishwasher Work Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject
to reasonable accommodations if warranted)
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Clean black slip resistant shoes and black socks.
- Clean, full length, black pressed slacks.
- White Chef coat.
- Company hat is worn during shift.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Job Functions Disclaimer
The above statement reflects the general functions of this job and
shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work
requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may
expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional
duties fall within the partners' scope of responsibility.
Keywords: Huse Culinary, Indianapolis , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!