Company: Burger Study LLC
Posted on: November 11, 2019
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact us at to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
application process. Dishwasher Essential Job Functions
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware, and other
cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cooks line
and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dished before
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to proper areas.
- Set up or break down the dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage
- Conduct general restaurant and restroom cleaning as
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain safe and
- Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls
below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without
washing hands first.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the
Executive and Sous Chefs.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your co-workers.
Dishwasher Job Requirements
- Minimum 6 months dishwashing experience preferred.
- Understand and maintain proper sanitation of all restaurant
equipment in accordance with local and federal health
- Restaurant experience preferred. DishwasherWork
Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject to reasonable
accommodations if warranted)
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance. Dishwasher Uniform
- Clean black slip-resistant shoes and black socks.
- Clean, full length, black pressed slacks.
- White Chef coat.
- Company hat is worn during shift. Equal Employment Opportunity
Policy Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Dishwasher Job Functions
Disclaimer The above statement reflects the general functions of
this job and shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of
all the work requirements inherent in this role. The immediate
supervisor may expand upon the above list if it is determined that
additional duties fall within the partners' scope of
Keywords: Burger Study LLC, Indianapolis , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!