Company: Gaylor, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview:GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE,
delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and
Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth >
Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for GrowthResponsibilities:SCOPE OF WORK:
- Develops and implements recruiting methodologies/practices that
will ensure the Company quality personnel necessary to meet
established Company goals and objectives.
- Extensive travel required. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the recruitment of personnel as directed..
- Recruitment may consist of professionals in executive,
managerial, information systems, telecommunications, engineering,
project management, estimating, finance, utility, administration
- Also works with Company managers to identify skill sets
necessary for open positions, recruiting techniques, position
description development and updates, applicant tracking, and
maintenance of recruitment database.
- This position is responsible for maintaining relationships with
trade associations, staffing agencies, and interacting with federal
and state agencies.Qualifications:WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or
equivalent studies/experience. College Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of previous recruiting experience. Strong knowledge
of electrical construction management and skilled trade functions,
labor laws, work rules, regulations, and record keeping.
- Strong administrative, computer, organization, and
communication/interpretation skills are required.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Gaylor, Inc., Indianapolis , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!