Company: Spot Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Campus Recruiter is responsible for executing
Spot's campus recruiting strategy. This includes, but is not
limited to: attending career fairs, undergraduate engagement,
campus networking events and management of campus recruitment. This
role requires strong communication skills, energetic personality,
and a strong work ethic.Responsibilities:
- Be proactive in utilizing ATS, social media, and other
available resources to source talent and build talent pools.
Research, evaluate, and connect with high quality candidates, both
active and passive.
- Build personal relationships with campus career services teams,
student groups and academic leaders to develop employer brand
presence and support long-term growth strategy.
- Plan, organize, and lead on-site and virtual campus events
- Understand and promote our employment brand; leverage the brand
in all aspects of talent acquisition.
- Develop creative sourcing and campus recruiting strategies to
supplement early career sales talent pipeline. Leveraging Spot's
branding and social media to build awareness and engage with
- Help measure the campus recruiting program's successes and
identify additional growth opportunities.
- Assist HR team with New Hire Orientation and other additional
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of positions in
a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Previous campus
recruitment experience highly preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency, problem solver who takes
- Ability to succeed with minimal guidance, manage multiple
priorities simultaneously, and take initiative under ambiguous
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all
levels, internal and external
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in scope or direction and
be flexible to adopting changes quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability
to communicate across all levels of the organization, including
technology, tools, and processes.
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with other team
members and high level management.
- Ability to enthusiastically promote company to potential
- Ability to travel up to 80% during peak campus recruiting
season.Great Growth: Our fast-growing company allows you to create
your own path. We hire people who are driven to succeed, and we
back them up with the training and support that helps them
grow.Great People: Work in an inclusive culture with an engaged,
energized team of people who are committed to a common vision of
doing the little things right.Great Technology: Red Technologies is
a game-changing proprietary software that's been designed and
developed with our shippers, carriers, and drivers in mind.Great
Relationships: We are more than just a broker. Spot is dedicated to
making sure every shipment, every customer, and every contract
carrier is taken care of. That's why, no matter what time or day,
we're always available.Great Benefits: Comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision insurance. Company paid STD and Life insurance.
401k with employer match and Paid Time Off. Modern, downtown office
with a bowling alley and an on-site
gym.#HRSPOT#LI-SS1Salary:$45,000 - $65,000 base pay Spot Freight
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. Spot Freight is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If,
because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation,
please send an email to email@example.com to notify us of your
request. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: Spot Inc, Indianapolis , Campus Recruiter, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!