Company: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has protected fellow Hoosiers for
more than 80 years. With a home office in downtown Indianapolis and
local offices in all 92 counties, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
serves Hoosiers with nearly 450 agents and 1,200 employees, who
live and work throughout the state. Our company is a leader in auto
and homeowner's insurance and is the largest writer of farm
insurance in Indiana.We are looking to add an experienced Corporate
Trainer to our Talent Management team. This person will be
responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of
our Manager Training Program. We are looking for an agile and
innovative professional who can communicate and collaborate
effectively.Our employees are flexible and creative professionals
who are passionate about supporting their colleagues and their
community. If you're looking for a stable organization where career
advancement and work life balance are well supported, consider
making your next move to Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance!Position
- Helps develop learning solutions based on the Company's
strategic plan, work plan initiatives, project objectives,
job-specific procedures/activities, and measures of success.
- Works closely with a variety of constituencies, including
company leaders and managers, employees, and Talent Management and
Talent Development team members.
- Serves as the New Manager Training Program owner.
- Facilitates trainings and provides consulting and advising
services to internal customers in the areas of Talent Management
and Talent Development.
- Conducts learning needs assessments to identify organizational
problems and/or performance gaps and determine the requirements of
either the revision of existing learning and development programs
or the development of a new solution contributing to new growth
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training programs and provide
feedback to management and leadership.
- Supports and collaborates with Talent Acquisition in regards to
recruiting, onboarding, and orientation
- Provides additional support to Talent Management as
needed.Minimum Knowledge And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in applicable area - Human Resources,
Communications, Education. Significant related job experience can
be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- CPLP or CPT is desired or willingness to earn. Trainer
Certified for technical & leadership facilitation desired. Franklin
Covey, Gallup, Korn Ferry certifications, a plus.
- Experience developing successful instructor-led, e-learning and
self-guided training courses and materials.
- Ability to coach managers to achieve stretch goals, build
healthier teams, and reach organizational objectives.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying
complexity and competing priorities while under time
constraints/deadlines with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage and deliver upon multiple training programs
to managers of teams, managers of managers, individual
- Ability to provide strategic thought partnership and
consultative approach to business needs.#HO
Keywords: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, Indianapolis , Corporate Trainer, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!