Human Resource Specialist, Business Team
Posted on: June 25, 2022
There's a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on
WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one of
the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 35
years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business
solutions designed to help improve business performance. In
addition, we provide the client company and their worksite
employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a
world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9
paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and
tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we're committed to providing a
positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed
both personally and professionally.
Human Resource Specialist
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Specialist to join our
SummaryThis position is responsible for aligning resources and
services to deliver customized Insperity Human Resource (HR)
service solutions that result in improved performance management
and positively impacts our clients' business. Collaborates with
client management and key decision makers to build meaningful
relationships and provide guidance as a trusted HR Business
Partner. Demonstrates depth and breadth of service and level of
care expected with internal and external customers.
Essential FunctionsUnder limited supervision and much
- Manages a book of business by consistently contributing to
clients' overall success and growth while maintaining high customer
satisfaction and retention.
- Advises client management and key decision makers utilizing
in-depth knowledge of employee relations, legislation
interpretation and application, benefits, wage and hour, employee
performance management and development.
- Collaborates with client management and key decision makers on
alignment of HR business strategy and goals.
- Consults with client management and key decision makers on
HR-related issues, suggests new HR strategies, and provides HR
guidance when appropriate.
- Evaluates and anticipates HR-related needs and strategizes with
client management and key decision makers on HR-related needs.
- Analyzes trends by leveraging internal partners and resources
to develop solutions, programs, and policies to ensure compliance
and mitigate risk.
- Cultivates relationships across internal and client partners to
deliver value-added service and solutions to client management and
key decision makers.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues by
conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of legal requirements related
to day-to-day management of employees to reduce legal risks and
ensure regulatory compliance; engages with internal support teams
including DE&I, FLSA, background screening, benefits, and
- Delivers performance management guidance to client management
and key decision makers, including conflict resolution, coaching,
counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Collaborates with client management and key decision makers to
improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance teamwork to
advance employee retention.
- Delivers HR policy guidance, interpretation, and best practice
- Provides guidance and input on organizational structure and
strategizes with client management and key decision makers on
workforce and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and identification of training needs
for client management and key decision makers to ensure training
objectives are met.
- Proactively engages with client management and key decision
makers to continually understand evolving organizational strategy
- Ensures all client and client-related interactions are properly
and timely documented in the appropriate client management systems
and databases.Education/Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
or a related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Two to five years of related Human Resources experience is
required.Licenses/CertificationsProfessional or Senior Professional
in Human Resources (PHR, SPHR) and/or SHRM Certified Professional
or Senior Professional (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) certification
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Human Resources best
practices with emphasis on employee relations as well as related
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Strong customer service experience in a team environment.
- Strong business acumen.
- Adaptive, resilient, and able to negotiate, and influence
behavior toward positive outcomes.
- Strong time management, detail-orientation, and organizational
skills with the ability to effectively multi-task and
- Project management skills and experience managing multiple
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in
writing, with all levels of an organization and maintains effective
work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
Able to communicate to a wide audience and translate complex human
resources issues and concepts into understandable terms.
- Effective problem solving/decision making skills.
- Proficient in the design and delivery of formal and informal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated
ability to learn other applications as needed.Travel Requirementsup
to 15% of time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our
leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Insperity, Indianapolis , Human Resource Specialist, Business Team, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!