PEO Payroll Tax Analyst I
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Uses technical skills, communication skills, payroll tax knowledge,
and PEO knowledge to support the PEO Payroll Tax department.
Responsibilities include Tax Project representation, internal
process creation and enhancements, internal and external training,
report generation, and data analysis.
- Represents PEO on project teams. Works with supervisor and
other PEO resources to determine potential impacts to PEO Tax and
other business units, and provides project guidance based upon
- Uses research skills, applying tax foundational knowledge to
understand potential tax issues and tax information necessary for
tax filings. Recognizes and communicates potential risks to
minimize the risk for Paychex. Educates team on tax concepts,
regulatory changes, and tax laws, including proactively monitoring
and driving issues to quick resolution.
- Identifies and assists in root cause analysis of system issues
or processing breakdowns to provide data necessary to prevent the
issues or breakdowns from reoccurring. Also provides business unit
support for complicated or escalated operational requests.
- Works with Supervisor as representative in PEO Tax initiatives
involving corporate departments, sales, and business unit
stakeholders in order to provide improvements to existing business
processes, policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Generates and maintains reports on key PEO Tax operating
indicators so that PEO Leadership is accurately informed when
- Assists in the creation and execution of test cases/plans and
participates in user acceptance testing so that the content and
quality of projects can be assured.
- Provides regular and concise status on deliverables to
Supervisor in order to ensure that business unit(s) needs are
considered and that the considerations are being met.
- Acts as subject matter expert regarding taxation/processing
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Payroll or accounting.
- Payroll Tax and PEO experience - required.
Keywords: Paychex, Indianapolis , PEO Payroll Tax Analyst I, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!