Med Surg (LPN) PRN - Indianapolis - $37/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Med Surg - LPN We are currently seeking qualified LPN candidates
to staff Med Surg PRN at great hospitals in Greenwood. PRN
availability on day and night shifts. 1-2 years of recent and
related experience is required. Current pay is $37 per hour.
Benefits for the Med Surg - LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Med Surg - LPN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the
policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside careRequirements of the Med Surg - LPN
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed with in the
state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility#PandoPandoLogic.Keywords:Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN), Location:Edinburgh,IN-46124, PL:559809013
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, Indianapolis , Med Surg (LPN) PRN - Indianapolis - $37/hr, Human Resources , Edinburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!