Certified Surgical Technologist, CST - Indianapolis - $52 - $81/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis
Location: Beech Grove
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Currently looking for qualified Operating Room Certified
Surgical Technologist (CST) candidates for full-time contract
positions, lasting 13+ weeks, at great facilities in Indianapolis!
These are high speed environments! Interested candidates must hold
active BLS and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Current pay ranges up to $52 to $61 per hour, but may change
depending on contract. These are day and night shift contracts. 1-2
years of recent experience required. Benefits for the Certified
Surgical Technologist, CST
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 contract completion bonus after 13
week contract with no cancels) Responsibilities of the Certified
Surgical Technologist, CST
- Assembles all surgical supplies and equipment for scheduled and
emergency procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure by appropriately
cleansing and shaving the surgical site as requested by the surgeon
and/or in accordance with the contracting employer's policies and
- Positions and drapes patients appropriately for procedures as
directed by the surgeon or other members of the surgical team.
- Participates in the correct identification of the patient and
the correct surgical procedure with other members of the surgical
team in accordance with the contracting employer's policies and
- Assists other members of the surgical team in gowning and
gloving prior to the procedure.
- Participates in the surgical procedure under the direction of
the surgeon by passing instruments, holding retractors, cutting
sutures and assisting in instrument and sharps counts.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of surgical procedures to
anticipate the needs of the surgeon in supplying the appropriate
instruments, suction, and sutures.
- Prepares surgical specimens for transport to lab.
- Assists in the application of the appropriate dressings and/or
casts following the procedure as directed by the surgeon or
circulating nurse.Requirements of the Certified Surgical
- Current licensure as a CST in the State of Indiana
- Active BLS
- 2+ years of recent/relevant experience
- Must be able to work effectively independently, yet work
together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
accordingly #pandoPandoLogic.Keywords:Surgical Technician,
Location:Beech Grove,IN-46107, PL:559581158
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, Indianapolis , Certified Surgical Technologist, CST - Indianapolis - $52 - $81/hr, Human Resources , Beech Grove, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!