Human Resources Generalist
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Provide support to the organization to enable development,
engagement, and support for the assigned businesses as well as
general support to HR Leaders.
- Work closely with people across the organization and will gain
a full understanding of how to support the business strategies
- Responsible for full-life cycle non-exempt talent acquisition,
talent development and engagement, reporting and metrics,
compensation, and merit review, and working with early career
programs and leadership assimilation projects.
- Typically reports to a department head or manager.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human
resources services, which may include recruiting and staffing,
administration of compensation and benefits programs, training and
development, employee or labor relations, and affirmative
action/equal employment opportunity compliance.
- Completes personnel transactions and maintains associated
- Collects and analyzes internal and external information to
compare the organizations HR practices to those prevailing in the
market. Ensures compliance with applicable labor laws or
- Work with team to proactively develop solutions to support
business strategy and to establish and maintain productive internal
and external working relationships.
- Manage all processes related to HR policies for assigned client
groups (Service Awards, Patent Awards, Tuition Reimbursement,
Employee Referrals, etc.).
- Coach Managers and employees on Workday Employee Self-Service
and Manager Self-Service functionality.
- Provide HRBP support to employees for Employee Relations issues
and questions, including leading the exit process for assigned
- Support engagement strategies as well as employee and leader
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to support client
groups (Workday, Strengths Finder, and engagement) this includes
- Manage communications and reporting to ensure timely completion
of core HR processes such as performance management, annual
compensation planning, and employee engagement survey)
- Provide support for Talent Management processes (Succession
Planning, Growth Roadmaps, etc.)
- Provide Talent Acquisition support to include full ownership
for Non-Exempt recruitment, assistance with Exempt recruitment, and
onboarding support for all hires.
- Write job profiles and partner with compensation for salary
market analysis as needed.
- Support talent programs such as internships, co-ops, and other
early career talent programs.
- Identify opportunities for HR Process improvements.
- Additional projects to support client groups as
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more
complex issues to higher-level staff.
- In general Human Resources: employee relations, talent
acquisition and management, change management, compensation,
benefits, local and federal law knowledge.Requirements
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a
- Must Have: Bachelor's degree and 3 - 4 years of experience
- Must Have: extensive experience with HR work, succession
planning, employee relations, and investigations.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Labor/Industrial
Relations, Management, Psychology, Finance, or Business.
- Nice To Have: Strong technological skills, including HRIS
experience (Workday preferred) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
- Nice To Have: Manufacturing experience (but this is not a Must
Have)- open to industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience with employment law.
- Experience in creating dashboards and analyzing data
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the
ability to communicate with all levels of staff, professionals, and
- Detail-oriented, organized, with a strong sense of
- Proven ability to problem solves, manage conflict, influence,
multi-task, and manage change.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Decision-making skills. Interpersonal skills. Judgement.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.As an equal opportunity
employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment
environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all
persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation,
citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Indianapolis , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!