Company: Spot Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Today's logistics marketplace is an ever-changing landscape
where you can make your mark. Spot gives you the tools to tackle
industry challenges for our partners. Here, initiative, drive, and
teamwork form the basis for a rewarding, fast-paced career.About
The Role:The Corporate Recruiter will collaborate with hiring
managers to facilitate the hiring process. Our Recruiters are
accountable for leading efforts in sourcing, selecting, and hiring
while providing consultation and recommendations based on business
knowledge and strategies. An effective approach should combine
solid people judgment and the ability to measure candidates against
established job requirements. This role requires strong
communication skills, an energetic personality, and a strong work
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods.
- Screen candidates by reviewing candidates' application profiles
and performing phone screens.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
- Serve as a consultant and business advocate to hiring managers
during the selection process to make hiring recommendations based
on interviews, assessment data, and candidate qualifications.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to extend employment
- Utilize and keep Applicant Tracking System updated in
- Assist HR team with New Hire Orientation and other additional
- Understand and promote our employment brand; leverage the brand
in all aspects of talent acquisition.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done following
employment laws and regulations.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of positions in
a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.Skills:
- Strong sense of urgency, problem-solver who takes
- Ability to succeed with minimal guidance, manage multiple
priorities simultaneously, and take initiative under ambiguous
- Eye for talent and the ability to exercise quick, solid people
judgment and accurate decision making.
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in scope or direction and
be flexible in adopting changes quickly.
- Ability to enthusiastically promote the company to potential
- $45,000 - $65,000 base salary.#HRSPOT#LI-CH1Spot is built on
relationships, combining 24/7 support with a proven, passionate,
and dedicated team of logistics professionals. You can reach your
true potential through the unlimited opportunities we offer. When
you put in the effort, show initiative, solve problems, and build
lasting client relationships, you earn respect and rewards. You'll
also be a key component to the success of an industry leader. At
Spot, we've never lost the entrepreneurial spirit that provides the
foundation for our success.Spot Freight, Inc. provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Spot
Freight is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a
disability, you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact our
Human Resources team to notify us of your request. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Spot Inc., Indianapolis , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...