Posted on: November 22, 2021
Brulin is looking for an IT Manager. This position will carry
out the execution of all information/technology functions by
developing, implementing and executing IT strategies.To be
successful in this role, the individual must achieve project
results by championing, managing and coordinating IT initiatives
and projects. This role will help improve the decision-making
processes across the company by providing analytical data and
developing tools that provide timely and accurate insights to
sales, pricing, costs, profitability and inventory.The IT Manager
will build creative and cost-effective use of new and existing
technologies. The Manager will develop, implement, and reinforce IT
policies and procedures. This position delivers quality services by
managing and supervising internal and external IT teams and
resources.Duties & Responsibilities:Project Management
- Identify and translate business needs to IT project
requirements and initiatives.
- Formulate project definitions. Perform necessary risk/financial
analysis for project justifications.
- Determine and manage priorities. Assign and assemble resources
for the projects. Manage project scope, budget and timelines.
- Communicate with business units on project status and
- Resolve any issues and conflicts.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation, training and
- Implement and execute department strategies and
- Establish, implement and reinforce IT policies and procedures
to ensure data securities, system stability, regulatory compliance,
and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform user and system administrations on Sage X3 and
Salesforce CRM, and serves as ERP expert.
- Manager input on department budget.Process Improvement
- Develop analytical reports or reporting tools for management
and functional units to aid or improve their decision-making
- Identify, initiate, lead or coordinate process changes to
improve operation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide consultation to management and functional groups to
better use the systems.
- Explore, test and evaluate new procedures, features and
- Develop new processes and provide training to users.Technology
- Identify the need for training and maximize the utilities of
all available technologies.
- Develop and implement effective IT training programs for Brulin
users to improve the computer skillset and work efficiency for
current and new employees.
- Create and deliver training materials and content. Keep the
- Introduce new features and functions on new or existing
technologies.Skill & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or financial degree with
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Professional certifications a plus
- Experience with database development, or analytical reporting
- Experience with financial analysis or business accounting
- Proficient in Office 365 products, SQL, Crystal Reports, SQL
Server Reporting Service, or other applicable areas
- Substantial experience with ERP systems, Salesforce CRM and
business intelligence systems
- Knowledge in current trends related to business needs
- Proficient in project management, troubleshooting, and
- Strong analytical, math, and financial acumen skills
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in writing and
Keywords: Brulin, Indianapolis , IT Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!