Field Service Technician - Indianapolis, IN
Company: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) has a client in the
Indianapolis, IN area seeking a Field Service Technician with a
$3,000 Sign On Bonus. Responsibilities:
- Perform service, (preventive maintenance, safety checks,
corrective actions, upgrades and refurbishment) on equipment.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, report, plan and then conduct service or
- Manage and protect the security and traceability of spare
- Maintain documentation to ensure accurate invoicing to the
- Staying up to date with technical developments as shown in
internal service bulletins and following technical courses when
instructed by District Service Manager applicable to
- Welding experience required.
- Minimum high school education/GED; Technical or Secondary
- 3+ years of mechanical, hydraulic or electrical
- (CDL-class B or higher)
- Possess own tools. - -
Keywords: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies, Indianapolis , Field Service Technician - Indianapolis, IN, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!