Technical Project Manager (Remote)
Company: The Doyle Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NO C2C - Technical Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for a budding tech
startup company on a mission to save business owners time and money
through its building code automation software. Contractors and
insurance adjusters are using an outdated and manual system to
gather building code data. Our client's platform gives them all the
information they need at the click of a button or single API
Currently an entrepreneurial, tight-knit group of 15, our client is
looking to bring on the right person to help transform their big
idea into a world-changing business. If you are ready to hit the
ground running with a pre-Series A startup, this could be an
exciting opportunity - equity options are offered!
OpportunityA Project Manager with agile experience, the bulk of
your responsibility will be delivery of technical projects. You
should have an assertive personality that can help drive execution.
Collaborating with a Product Manager, you will help build iterative
process improvements, motivate and manage team accountability, and
support cross-platform web/native application development.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, designers, and
partners in execution of key technology initiatives.
- Facilitate delivery of a project or projects by ensuring the
team drives commitments to completion on time and quality. Create
project plans and manage dependencies within the project.
- Champion Agile methodologies throughout the development
process, acting as scrum master. Ensure appropriate ceremonies
occur with valuable outcomes. Drives continuous team
- Own and manage communication plan across program. Ensure
transparency and buy-in on key decisions. Proactively remove
impediments to ensure successful delivery of team commitments.
Drive issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Define the economics of project plans and provide actionable
feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment
- Aid in early-stage startup "wear many hats" needs, such as such
as customer support triage, recruiting tech talent, release
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes,
strategies and methods.
- Experience managing, mentoring, coaching and developing
emerging technical talent.
- Bonus: Professional Project Management Certification.
- Bonus: Software development experience.
Keywords: The Doyle Group, Indianapolis , Technical Project Manager (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!