Roofing Technical Advisor
Company: Nations Roof
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Nations Roof is looking for a Commercial Roofing Technical
Representative will serve as a technical roofing resource to
management team, provide reports and solution-based recommendations
on company owned and leased properties.
Nations Roof is one of the largest commercial roofing contractors
in the nation with locations in metro areas across the U.S. Our
projects range in scope from large-scale new construction to
complete tear-offs, re-roofing and renovations of existing building
exteriors, and on-going roof maintenance, inspection, and repairs
of all major commercial roof systems.
- Conduct site visits and provide analysis of existing, BUR,
Modified Bitumen, EPDM, TPO, PVC, metal roof and steep slope
- Investigate and diagnose leak source to determine needed roof
repairs and life cycle extension solutions.
- Provide alternatives, recommendations, and budget pricing -
repair, restoration and replacement options depending on several
- Follow up with management team to review proposals and
necessary suggested repairs.
- Provide technical expertise and cultivate relationships with
- Utilize database of completed projects and potential projects
to provide roof inspections and other services.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Manager.
Functions and Requirements:
- 2-3 years commercial construction and technical inspection
experience (roofing experience preferred but not required)
- Basic working knowledge of computer programs and phone software
- Organized person and enjoys working outside
- Lift and climb up and down a 30 ft+ ladder and many flights of
- Capable of receiving instructions and clearly explain problems
and solutions to customers
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, and
- Must be team orientated and be willing to perform based on the
companys Core Values
- A valid drivers license and insurable driving record
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant
to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and
responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Full Time, Based Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Company Vehicle, Cell Phone and Computer
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant
Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
Please no recruiters. Local candidates will be given
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Nations Roof, Indianapolis , Roofing Technical Advisor, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!