Home Health Associate
Company: Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis, IN
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ID: 6360Do you want to work for an organization that makes a
difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to
support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you! Come Work for the premiere Home Healthcare
company in the Industry!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to
remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity
and compassion. No Facility Work! Paid Contact Hours! *Access your
Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
Benefits of Home Instead:
We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive
all required training and PPE
We offer free training courses through our online learning platform
and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal
preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments,
errands and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders;
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect; Ability to work with clients receiving Hospice
care or at end of life; Be a good and patient listener in a
friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check
and drug screen; Possess a valid driver's license, social security
card and valid auto insurance.
WE HAVE SEVERAL CLIENTS LOOKING FOR A CAREGIVER IN THE NORA /
CASTLETON AREA! APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
When you take care of others, it's important to us that we take
care of you. Here at Home Instead, we treat you like family!
Why Work For US?
* Hiring Bonus!
* 60-Day Pay Increase!
* Competitive pay based on your experience!
* Weekend Pay
* Overtime Pay!
* Holiday Pay!
*HHA Paid Contact hours!
* No Facility Work!
*Access your Pay daily! Work today, get paid tomorrow!
* Mileage Reimbursement!
* Referral Bonus!
* Close to Home Travel!
* Flexible Scheduling that Fits Your Schedule!
* Direct Deposit Payroll!
* Excellent Working Conditions and Family Environment!
* Continuing Education!
* Employee "Be Well" Assistance Program
* Alzheimer's Training!
* Free CPR/First Aid Training Certifications!
* Supplemental Insurance!
* Employee Recognition!
* Verizon and Spring Wireless Discounts!
* Focused on Quality Patient and High Character Caregivers!
* No Certifications Required!
* A fresh start working together to make a difference!
* 24/7 Support; We are here to help and listen to your
* Virtual New Hire Onboarding
* We provide our Caregivers with a supply of Gloves and Masks to
keep you and our Clients Safe
All Applicants Must have the Following:
* Personal or Professional Caregiving experience
* Valid Driver's License
* Reliable vehicle and current auto insurance
* Ability to pass a background check, driving record & drug
* Must be 19 years or older
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis, IN, Indianapolis , Home Health Associate, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!