Software QA Engineer
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Software QA EngineerDate: Nov 10, 2022Location: Remote,
USCompany: Under ArmourUnder Armour has one mission: to make you
better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart
of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our
teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world
push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our
teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision
to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed
but cant imagine living without.Position SummaryThe Under Armour QA
Engineer will be embedded within a project or feature team to take
initiative and proactively execute quality best practices, quality
process improvement, and advocate for the discipline of quality
across the cross-functional team.For this role, the QA Engineer
will perform manual and technical testing with Under Armours
Development Team. They will execute feature and regression tests
for their assigned project and take direction from their QA lead or
Senior QA Engineer. The QA Engineer will also contribute to test
analysis, test design, and functional requirement verification.
Furthermore, they will contribute regression testing, system
integration testing, and partner/vendor integration
testing.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of executing assigned tasks and contribute to
increasing project quality.
- Functional testing verification.
- Requirement and test analysis.
- Test design and test case review.
- Regression testing
- Localization testing
- Partner and vendor integration testing
- UI and UX analysis and testing.
- Follow up on failed automated tests with manual
- Communicate with QA lead and project teammates of testing
status and results.
- Contribute to optimizing test case prioritization to increase
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the Global QA
organization and project teams quality process.Qualifications
(Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ecommerce on Web and Native Mobile
- Takes initiative to chase down answers.
- Knowledge of mobile and web SDLC.
- Able to adapt to changing business and project priorities.
- Proactive in bringing solutions to observed gaps in
requirements and process.
- Proactive in test planning; able to identify and prioritize
tasks based on a test plan.
- Takes ownership and follow through ticket verification.
- Able to prioritize and execute QA tasks with minimal
- Execute tasks from QA lead or above.
- Mentor and guide junior level Associate QA Engineers.
- Install and/or configure tests for systems.
- Test client-server interaction.
- Analyze and test UI and UX requirements.
- Test using mobile cloud devices and emulators.
- Atlassian suite of tools:
- JIRA and Confluence
- TestRail or similar testcase management toolEducation And / Or
- Bachelors degree or equivalent working experience.
- 2 or more years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Working embedded within a cross-functional team.Nice to Have
- Knowledge of backend SDLC
- A/B Testing Support
- Progressive Web Applications
- Beta test feedback analysisBonus Skill and Knowledge to have:
- Commerce Cloud
- Business Manager
- Marketing Cloud
- Analytics Testing
- Data Layer Tagging Analytics / Tealium
- Omniture & Adobe Target and related Analytics
- Analytics dashboards
- Charles Proxy
- Simulating poor network connections with testing tools
- Node.js & Selenium WebDriverIO
- MySQL DB testingOther Requirements
- Travel: up to 10% of the year.
- Work within cross-functional teams.
- Proactively contribute to developing teammates.Salary and
- No relocation provided
- Base Compensation Range: $80,000 - $110,000#LI-REMOTEAt Under
Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and
testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity
and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about
Under Armours COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Indianapolis , Software QA Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!