Web Application Developer
Company: Eli Lilly and Company
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Web Application Developer
Lilly USA Digital is embarking on an exciting journey to change the way we design, build and execute our marketing campaigns. In an age of targeted multi-channel campaigns, the volume of content and speed to bring tactics to customers is dramatically increasing and we are responding by building the platforms that will support our Marketing partners on their Journey.
The Lilly USA Web Application Developer will be responsible for developing tools that support Campaigns, Consent and Content Management. A successful candidate will have that aptitude for, or previous experience developing web applications and interest in leveraging Marketing Technologies that are available in the market today. This fast-paced role will put a successful candidate on the cutting edge of modern technology and major pharmaceutical brand strategy.
- Work with the Product Owners to gather and refine system requirements.
- Translate business objectives and designs into releasable software.
- Develop innovative applications to support digital marketing workflows, reviews, approvals, and management.
- Provide technical consultation on web application best practices
- Work closely with our Global Technology partners to implement global solutions in the US Affiliate
- Develop a deep understanding of Lilly Marketing strategy
- Develop technical knowledge for third party or in house developed applications
- Develop proof of concepts to drive strategy and innovation
- Develop and leverage standardized models, platform capabilities, and design patterns
- Implement analytics and compliance tools to monitor health and security of internal applications Company Overview
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Bachelor s degree
- Demonstrated experience in web development (both front-end and back-end technologies)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position Additional Information
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
- Understanding of testing frameworks and unit testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Understanding of cloud PaaS architecture concepts and associate infrastructure
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Strong Team and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior work experience using agile methodologies and DevOps culture Region
Keywords: Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis , Web Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!