Posted on: September 24, 2022
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A LITIGATION ATTORNEY!Litigation Attorney
needed with the following experience:
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana and admitted to the
Northern and South U.S. District Courts.
- Experience with federal and state court civil litigation.
- Knowledge of state and federal statutory rules and
- Effectively develop client relationships with the ability to
provide frequent and direct communication.
- Ability to handle heavy caseload.
- Excellent legal research, written, and oral communication
skills.THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE, HYBRID, OR IN-PERSON.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Indianapolis , LITIGATION ATTORNEY, Legal , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!