Labor and Employment Paralegal
Company: Aspen Careers, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Aspen Careers is partnering with a local law firm on the
Position Title: Labor / Employment Paralegal Columbus, Ohio
- Founded in the early 1900's, now one of the 200 largest firms
in the U.S.
- Fifteen attorneys recognized as 2022 "Lawyer of the Year in
their practice areas by U.S. news and World Report
- Firm supports more than 125 nonprofit organizations.
- Honoree of the local Corporate Caring Award
Benefits and Features
- Hybrid work environment
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free biometric screening
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave (12 weeks)
- Volunteer time off program
- 401K matching
- Profit sharing
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Account
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off package
The Role you will Play
- You will assist attorneys in document review and
- You will identifying electronic sources for collection of
electronic discovery; track document production; research and
analyze law sources;
- You will assist in presentation of electronic exhibits, trial
- You will coordinate witness appearances and serve as a key
contact with court personnel.
- Expertise in e-discovery tools and software, document
management and trial preparation
- Three+ years of law firm litigation experience
- Exposure to data analysis and the platforms used to review
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent experience
Ready to apply? Have questions or want to hear more? We are happy
to help! Please call the office - 614-992-1010.
Keywords: Aspen Careers, LLC, Indianapolis , Labor and Employment Paralegal, Legal , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!