Senior Corporate Counsel (Hybrid)
Company: TriMedx, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Senior Corporate Counsel (Hybrid) page is loaded Senior
Corporate Counsel (Hybrid) Apply locations Indianapolis, IN time
type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R7707
If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of
our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients,
patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by
collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference It is truly a
culture like no other - We hope you will join our team! Find out
more about the available position below.In conjunction with General
Counsel, the Senior CO Counsel's focus will be contract management
and review, with an emphasis on customer and supplier agreements;
health law issues such as HIPAA compliance; employment counseling;
and general support of the company's internal legal department, to
include risk management and compliance. Location: Indianapolis,
Indiana; we are seeking candidates in the central Indiana region;
within approximately a 70 mile range of Indianapolis. Our Central
(Corporate) Office is located on the northwest side of
Indianapolis. Position is H ybrid (a mix of remote & in-office, as
well as any necessary business travel). ResponsibilitiesContract
Management, Review, and Negotiation
- Maintain legal responsibility for commercial transactions,
including providing advice and support to business clients on a
variety of legal and business issues.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of contracts to
meet business and legal requirements, including supplier
agreements, business associate agreements, and customer
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, IT, and other department to
analyze and negotiate business and legal contract terms.
- Assist with teh oversight and management of the company's
- Work with outside counsel and coordinate legal advice from
subject matter experts.Management of Legal Responsibilities and
- Assist as needed with overall legal department
responsibilities, including management of internal legal responses
in accordance with agreed-upon response metrics.
- Assist with legal education presentations to internal business
partners.All other duties as assigned.Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of health care law/industry highly desired.
- Ability to independently, effectively, and efficiently take
initiative, address array of issues, and negotiate/draft
- Proven ability to partner with internal business leaders.
- Ability to coordinate outside legal services.
- Strong integrity and business ethics.
- High-level problem solver and strong and effective
- Must have strong integrity and business ethics.
- Must have problem solving skills and strong and effective
judgment and decision-making.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have strong written, verbal and presentation
skills.Education and Qualifications
- Juris doctorate from an ABA accredited law school with
accompanying state licensure.
- At least 6 years corporate law experience.
- Relevant experience in the areas of health care law, employment
law, and contracting and risk management.#LI-HybridAt TRIMEDX, we
support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion
are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences
that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success.
We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity,
creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement. We embrace
people's differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs,
opinions and life experiences. -Visit our website to view our full
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social
channels to see what our team is up to: Facebook , LinkedIn ,
Twitter .TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free
Workplace.Because we are committed to providing a safe and
productive work environment, TRIMEDX is a drug-free workplace.
Accordingly, Associates are prohibited from engaging in the
unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession,
or use of any controlled substance or marijuana, or otherwise being
under the influence thereof, on all TRIMEDX and Customer property
or during working/on-call hours. About Us TRIMEDX needs a variety
of skill sets and experience levels to be able to deliver on our
mission. That can be exciting for you, because whether you have a
long resume or are just starting your career, have a bachelor's or
master's degree or went to technical school, we have opportunities
for you throughout the United States.
Keywords: TriMedx, LLC, Indianapolis , Senior Corporate Counsel (Hybrid), Legal , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!