Trainer, Forklift, Sun-Tues, 5a-430p
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. -- We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world---s
most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! -- General
Summary---. The Trainer will support Operations training needs by
providing on job training for department teammates. Review and
analyze work instructions, training materials and recommend changes
if needed. -- This position will be responsible for---..
- Perform on job training for new and current teammates.
- Proficient in multiple processes with the ability to train on
- Identify inability to learn tasks and present materials in
multiple ways to help employees understand.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer
standards and safety regulations. Report unsafe conditions or
accidents to the appropriate person.
- Develop the training program.
- Backup to the Training/Safety Coordinator.
- When not performing the duties of the trainer they are to be
supporting the operation.
- PCO/BBS Performance and Data entry.
- All other related duties as assigned.-- Qualification: You
might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- High school diploma or GED and 5 years of relevant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs to include Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook or ability to learn.
- Prior experience in departmental specific processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be safety conscience.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds. ADA ---FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. -- Fed
Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.-- We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Indianapolis , Trainer, Forklift, Sun-Tues, 5a-430p, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!