Technologist-MRI - FT Days
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We Are Hiring
Technologist-MRI - General Radiology 001 - Full-Time,Rotating -
10580 North Merid - Indianapolis,IN
7am to 3:30pm shift
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a
comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates
and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services
including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care,
cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience,
orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate
care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central
and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare
organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across
the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and
Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to
delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to
those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion
in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the
Operates a scanner to obtain images used to diagnose and treat of
* Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and
technical parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images
of the body.
* Performs patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education related
to the examination.
* Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to
magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an
* Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
* Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
* Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
* Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include
procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area
and any other areas in department.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
* One or more of the following:
* Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
* Radiologic Technologist specializing in Magnetic Resonance
Imaging credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
* Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed
from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
* None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click
the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the
Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Indianapolis , Technologist-MRI - FT Days, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!