Posted on: March 28, 2020
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a sustained pipeline by actively prospecting via
cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to
independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to
meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Effectively and independently deliver Emarsys value
proposition, including technical value proposition, demonstrating
an understading of Emarsys product platforms, email technologies,
Internet technologies, etc.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the
sales management and the FInance and Contracts department.
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and
respond to client RFP's.
- Use Emarsys products to demonstrate our product capabilities to
potential clients in person or via web access.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle
and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the
- Follow the established sales process.
- Consistently and regularly use salesforce.com to provide timely
and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Minimum 2-4 years software sales experience.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding
assigned individual quota in a software or SaaS company, including
a proven track record of new business sales.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to C and VP
level marketing and sales professionals preferred.
- Strong cold-calling skills; you should be comfortable calling
directly into an organization anad seeking out decision-makers for
our products and services.
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in email
(preferred), marketing automation, business, CRM or related
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to
- Great negotiation and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing
market, our customers and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically,
and make complex decisions.
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
- To be self-motivated but able to work as part of a
- Strong technology skills. You should be able to do complete
product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics such
as data integration, XML APIs, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software (e.g., Project,
Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a fresh faced, globally diverse company, with truly
impressive cutting-edge machine learning and artificial
intelligence (AI) cloud technology.
- A tangible opportunity to build your tech career and work with
seriously talented individuals in the industry - both nationally
- An energizing and modern work environment in the heart of
- 20 days of annual leave and an attractive bonus structure.
- Casual dress guidelines and an on-site gym
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich
variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile
closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need,
we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your
competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age,
disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race,
ethnicity, religion or nationality.
Keywords: emarsys, Indianapolis , Account Executive, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!